The Campaign for NH Governor
What choices do you have for Governor this year?
- school choice
- lower taxes to support more business in NH and more jobs...
- better access to healthcare for Mental Health, Addiction, and Vet Services across the state
- Welfare/Unemployment reform that puts people BACK TO WORK
- a Governor who works WITH the elected Legislature who vote for their districts
- nonpartisan bills, those that represent the will of the people, not special interests or Washington politics
- Accountability in government offices and state business as well as government officials (we should all be held to the same standards)
- supporting our first responders and the equality of all citizens in the state
- marriage equality, pay equality
If you believe in the rights of the middle class and want to see someone who understands what you go through each and every day...someone who believes in LIBERTY and the NH Constitution...help me spread the word about my campaign and help me get on the General Election ballot by signing a nomination form today and mailing it to me before the deadline hits.
Go to my campaign website and download the Nomination Form...sign the middle section of the form with your name and registered address and then mail it back to me...or you can ask to meet up with me and I will come talk to you in person! I believe that your next Governor should be willing to speak with ANY citizen in this state, I would be serving you....not the other way around.