Greetings to all of those who have been watching this blog and those who are just now seeing it for the first time. While I am unable to get onto the ballot for 2016 we have decided NOT to give up the fight to bring freedom and democracy to the people of New Hampshire.
We will be running in 2018 and while that may seem far away now with the 2016 elections not yet over, it is only a year of getting Jilletta's name out into the public and sharing with people what she stands for before it is time to start collecting signatures again.
Will YOU help join our fight? We are recruiting for volunteers for the campaign to join us! We have currently have openings in the following areas:
- fundraising - a very important part of any campaign. If you are a great salesperson, love your state and want to see it represented by a person who wants to fight for the people of the state and have a little bit of time each week to work with us this is the position for you!
- media liaison - do you have a flair for writing and a knack for letting people know the truth about their options, if you have contacts with the media (radio, paper, magazines or tv) and would like to share our message to as many people as possible, this is the position for you!
- Group liaison - do you have contacts with local groups that would want to hear our message? We would like to be able to send Jilletta to speak with New Hampshire organizations such as Veterans Groups, Teachers, Public Responders, Elks, Lions, Kiwanis, Small Business organizations, and any other groups that represent the people of New Hampshire so that they can have the opportunity to speak with her about her platform and ask her questions to gain their support for what she is trying to bring to the state. If you can set up meetings with any of these groups, we would like to hear from you!
- Event Coordinator - Are you good at getting gatherings together? Can you set up a party and have a lot of people attend? Can you get donations to help promote these events? Do you know how to gather a crowd? Then this is the position for you!
- Volunteer Coordinator - while we will not be sending anyone door knocking until 2018, we'd like someone who can gather many volunteers and organize them to do this. We'd like to add your to the think tank now so that your voice can be heard.
If any of these positions sound like fun, we'd love to hear from you. Please send an email to Jarvis-Jilletta@Comcast.Net, our official campaign email address and join us. We will be starting our 2018 campaign meetings soon and we'd like to bring you in. At these meetings we will brainstorm our campaign strategy. Jilletta is a strong believer in the voice of the people and she wants the voice of her entire campaign staff to be taken into account throughout the entire campaign.
Want to be part of something amazing? Something truly grassroots FOR the people and ABOUT the people? Want to be part of a change that matters? JOIN US!